Terms of Service
§ 1 General
TRAUERKRANZ FRANKFURT is a service offered by Sabine Bauer-Hillmann
1. The business relationship between TRAUERKRANZ FRANKFURT and the purchaser exclusively following terms. Differing conditions of the customer recognizes TRAUERKRANZ FRANKFURTnot, unless they have expressly consented to their application.
2. Since flowers and plants are highly individual products, all colors, shapes and size specifications and as well as the pictorial representations are www.trauerkranz-frankfurt.de on the website and in brochures and other advertising materials to be understood as exemplary. KRAUT & ROSEN reserves the right to vary the composition of wreaths and bouquets seasonally.
3. To ensure the freshness of our products, we can only accept orders for delivery in Frankfurt.
§ 2 Contract
1. The contract including these Terms between the Customer and TRAUERKRANZ FRANKFURT arises from the fact that the purchaser complete the entered him in the online entry form on the website order by mouse click or by pressing the 'Enter' key on 'order "as a binding offer to conclude a contract sent to TRAUERKRANZ FRANKFURT and TRAUERKRANZ FRANKFURT accepts this offer either by written confirmation by e-mail, or by delivery within a reasonable time.
2. TRAUERKRANZ FRANKFURT, the acceptance of the offer to hold in particular for the case to that is to adopt in the management of another sales contract due to the specifications of the customer or due to a non vertragsgetreuem conduct by the buyer that the buyer will fulfill his obligations properly; or on the website writing, printing or calculation errors are included, have become the basis of the offer of the purchaser.
3. The contract will be filed after the conclusion of the contract of herbs and roses.
§ 3 Delivery
1. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery is made to the customer's delivery address within the specified delivery area.
2. The shipping costs are displayed to the customer on the order page before completing the purchase. The shipping route is determined by TRAUERKRANZ FRANKFURT. Unforeseen obstacles to delivery that are beyond the control cabbage and roses, entitle cabbage and roses, to extend the delivery period. This also applies if the delivery obstacles occur at subcontractors TRAUERKRANZ FRANKFURT.
3. Herb and Rose is entitled to partial deliveries. This additional costs are not charged to the Purchaser.
4. In the event that due to faulty information of the purchaser, a delivery of the consignment can not be done, to TRAUERKRANZ FRANKFURT reserves, the purchase price to debit
5. In the event that due to the Nichtereichbarkeit the receiver a second delivery is necessary to TRAUERKRANZ FRANKFURT reserves the right to charge delivery costs of express delivery fee for the 2nd Driving.
§ 4 Payment, Retention of title
1. The purchase price and the reported amounts Returns are due without discount with the order.
2. The customer has the choice between the payment offered during the ordering process. In the event of return or dishonor of a direct debit of the customer, the bank authorized irrevocably notified TRAUERKRANZ FRANKFURT its name and current address.
3. The delivered goods remain until full payment of the property of the TRAUERKRANZ FRANKFURT.
4. Offsetting by the purchaser is permissible only if his claim is undisputed or legally binding.
§ 5 Right
1. The revocation is for perishable goods, ie particularly in flowers and plants, excluded.
§ 6 Warranty and liability
1. If transfer of risk is a lack of the delivery item prior to, the customer may demand subsequent performance by either removal of defects or replacement. If the chosen by the customer type of remedy disproportionate, choose the other type of remedy, the seller. If this is also disproportionate, or is not the seller to remedy the situation or if it is delayed beyond a reasonable period or the subsequent performance fails in any other way, the customer is entitled at his option to cancel the contract or to demand a reduction in price.
2. Any further liability of the seller is - excluded regardless of the legal nature of the asserted claim, so far as it is based only on ordinary negligence.
3. This disclaimer does not apply in case of breach of a guarantee or a contractual obligation as well as a breach of the Product Liability Act or in the absence of a guaranteed quality. In violation of a contractual obligation, liability is limited to the typically foreseeable damage.
4. The disclaimer gem. Abs.2 and the limitation of liability gem. Abs.3 do not apply to injury to life, limb or health.
§ 7 Data Protection
1. The customer authorizes TRAUERKRANZ FRANKFURT to process the data received in connection with the business relationship with customers in the sense of data protection laws to store and evaluate.
2. Herb and Rose collects and uses the personal data of the purchaser only to process orders and any complaints. The e-mail address of the purchaser uses herbs and roses only to supply information relating to orders and contracts and, if explicitly requested by the customer, for its own newsletters and information.
3. The customer has a right to access, rectification and blocking of his stored data.
5. Use of Facebook Social Plugins
This website uses social plugins ( "Plugins") the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ( "Facebook"). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the words "Facebook Social Plugin".
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is from Facebook directly to your browser and integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugin Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged in Facebook, Facebook can assign to visit your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example the "Like" button or leaving a comment, the corresponding information from your browser is sent directly to Facebook and stored there.
Purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, and your rights and settings options to protect your privacy, please refer to the privacy policies of Facebook. "
If you do not want Facebook via our website collects information about you, you must log out before you visit our website on Facebook.
§ 8 Miscellaneous
1. German law applies, excluding the CISG.
2. For all current and future claims from the business relationship with merchants, including bills and checks is the exclusive jurisdiction of the seat of TRAUERKRANZ FRANKFURT in Frankfurt. The same jurisdiction applies if the buyer has no general jurisdiction in Germany, moved to contract his residence or usual place of residence abroad or his domicile or habitual residence at the time the action is not known.